Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams recruitment Assistant Post : Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams invites application for the position of 4 P.G. Assistant in Sri Venkateswara Higher Secondary school. Apply before 18th July 2015
Name of Post:- P.G. Assistant
Eligibility:- Master Degree, B.Ed.
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th July 20115
Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 57 years.
Qualification:- Candidate should have Master degree in English commerce / History/ Physics or its equivalent from a recognized university with BT or B.Ed. or its equivalent from a recognized university.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with proof of age / qualification certificate / marks sheets certificate / experience certificate / etc. duly attested by the Gazette officer with photocopies to be enclosed along with recent passport size photograph send to the Executive Officer, T.T.D Administrative Building, K.T road, Tirupati – 517501, Andhra Pradesh on or before 18th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidate should have studies Tamil in SSLC / Degree level in addition to the requisite educational qualification.
- The candidates should be able to teach both English and Tamil medium.
- In the candidate claims that the educational qualification in the subject possessed by him / her is equivalent to through not the same as those prescribed for the appointment, he / she has to produce the subjects equivalence G.O issued by the government of Tamil Nadu.
- The candidates who are already working in other institutions should apply through proper channel.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- The management is not responsible for postal delay or any other delays.
- Incomplete application or application received after last date will not be entertained.
- The TTD management is having right to cancel notification either partially or totally.