Name of Post:- Consultant
Eligibility:- master Degree, M.Phil., Ph.D.
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Last Date:- 30th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Consultant should be as per TISS rules.
Qualification:- Candidate should have Master degree / M.Phil. / Ph.D. in social science / sciences / engineering / Technology / Management / Law. Sound domain knowledge in areas of higher education, Policy and governance, Administration.
Experience:- Candidate should have 7 – 10 year experience in social development sector.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may send their Curriculum Vitae via email email@example.com on or before 30th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidate should have ability to grasp concepts and situations, adaptability in dealing with changing environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong qualitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Ability in ICT usage.
- The successful candidates in the consultant grade will be offered a starting salary within the range of Rs 4.8 lakhs to Rs 12 lakhs per annum.
- The successful candidates will be awarded a 1 year contract.
- Candidate may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for submission of expression of interest with CV is 30th June 2015 at 5.00 p.m.
- Candidate conduct appraisals and evaluation studies of the higher education plans.
- Carry out monitoring and evaluation of RUSA activities in states.
- Provide all managerial, operational, technical and logistic support to RRC.