TISS recruitment programme Officer and Programme Manager April 2014: TISS is working on transforming Higher Education Institutions and the National Service Scheme (NSS) in a pioneering programme of national importance, to impart competencies and vocational skills in key areas (Such as Water and Sanitation, Education, Health, etc) to thousands of undergraduate students to ensure their employability and foster their capacity to work for social well-being. This programme is being undertaken at the request of National Council for Skill Development and Ministry of Youth Affairs, GoI.
Name of Post:- Programme Officer, Programme Manager
Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
Programme Officer:- 01 Post
Programme Manager:- 08 Posts
Eligibility:- Post Graduate
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 7th April 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post
Programme Manager:- 01 Post
- Qualification:- A Postgraduate in any discipline of social science, Social work, sociology, anthropology, psychology or equivalent in any other discipline of vocational education. Should be comfortable working with college students, university system, industries.
- Experience:- At least 5 years of hands on experience in handling of projects as well as government sponsored programmes, particularly, related to projects support functions at the centre/state level.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 22550/- Per Month
Programme Officer:- 08 Posts
- Qualification:- Master/ Post Graduate in accounts or finance related Discipline. Good oral and written presentation skills in English and Hindi. Knowledge of local language. Computer and IT enabled skills would be of added value.
- Duration : This position is for two years with an initial one year contract.Extendable on satisfactory fulfillment of roles and responsibilities.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
How to apply:- Interested candidates may send their resumes/ CV Along with their letter of interest and cover letter. All the applications for the above posts should reach to the NUSSD Director’s Office, Tata institute of Social science, V.N Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400088. Telephone Nos: 91-22-2552-5248, Fax: 91-22-2552-5050 on or before 07.04.2014. Selected candidates will be interviewed on 10th April 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.