Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer
Eligibility:- Degree, Diploma
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Last Date:- 31st July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 311 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Civil):- 118 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have degree in electronics / civil / mechanical / electrical engineering.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not more than 42 years as on 1st July 2015.
Junior Engineer (Trainee) (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Civil):- 193 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have three year diploma in electronics / civil / mechanical / electrical engineering.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 42 years as on 1st July 2015.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general / OBC candidates and Rs 250/- for SC / ST candidates of Uttarakhand through demand draft in favor of UJVNL Limited payable at Dehradun.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UJVNL website www.ujvnl.com from 1st July 2015 to 31st July 2015 after submission of online application, candidates send hard copy with relevant documents, demand draft by speed post / registered post to Co-coordinator (Exam & Selection), GB Pant University of agriculture and technology, Lambert square guest house, Pant nagar, US nagar (Uttarakhand) on or before 10th August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.