10 Medical officer, Data Entry Operator in UKHFWS:- 14th August 2017
Uttarakhand Health Family Welfare Samiti (UKHFWS) released new notification for the recruitment of total 10 (TEN) jobs out of which 02 (Two) vacancies for Medical officer, 03 (Three) for Data Entry Operator and various vacancy. Job seekers should apply before 14th August 2017.
Govt. Agency Name :- Uttarakhand Health Family Welfare Samiti (UKHFWS)
Job Name:- Medical officer, Data Entry Operator
Deadline:- 14th August 2017
UKHFWS Jobs 2017 News
Medical Officer:- 02 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Medical Officer should have MBBS degree / AYUSH and registered with related state medical council.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
Data Entry Operator:- 03 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Data Entry Operator should have passed 10+2 with diploma / typing knowledge in Hindi and English with a speed of 40 wpm / Data speed minimum 8000 Key depression or Graduate with minimum 1 year diploma and knowledge of accounts or PG in Diploma computer science / application.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 8104/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per company Norms
Selection Process:- personal Interview
How to apply for recruitment UKHFWS 2017:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates send to the Director General, Medical Health and Family welfare, Uttarakhand, Village Danda Lakhaund, Sahastrasdhara road, Dehradun on or before 14th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 14/08/2017
UKHFWS recruitment 2017 Notification Pharmacist 18 posts :- Uttarakhand Health family welfare Samiti (UKHFWS) invites application for the position of 18 Pharmacist vacancies, government of Uttarakhand. Apply before 2nd February 2017.
Name of post:- Pharmacist
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale:- RS 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 2nd February 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 18 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have diploma in pharmacy from any recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents and experience certificate send to the Director General, Medical Health and Family welfare, Uttarakhand, VII – Danda, Lakhaund, Dehradun on or before 2nd February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 2nd February 2017.
- The candidates must enclose the copies of testimonials of academic qualification.
- For proof of age / copy of certificate of high school or equivalent is must.
- Any application not filled completely or without enclosing the copies of required testimonials or demand draft shall be rejected summarily.
- The application must be submitted to the Registrar General, High court if Uttarakhand.
- The high court will not be responsible for any delay.
- Application received after the last date shall be rejected summarily.
- The envelope containing application should be super-scribed.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection will be on the basis of marks secured in written / dictation and typing test.