Name of Post:- Bandi Rakshak
Eligibility:- =2 class
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 400 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Bandi Rakshak should not less than 21 years and should not more than 35 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st July 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Bandi Rakshak should have passed +2 class examination standard. Candidate should have knowledge of Devnagri Lipi in Hindi.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Bandi Rakshak will be on the basis of examination scheme for recruitment that will consist of Physical examination written Examination and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Bandi Rakshak are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for General category candidates / Other backward class (OBC) category candidates and Rs 150/- for Schedule caste / schedule tribe category candidates of Uttarakhand. Fees can be paid through only challan in any branch of state bank of India.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Bandi Rakshak may apply online through official website of Uttarakhand subordinate service commission (UKSSSC0 www.ssc.uk.gov.in from 20th October 2015 to 20th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Starting date for submission of application is 20th October 2015.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st July 2015.
- The grade pay of the candidate will be Rs 1900/-.
- The number of vacancies are 400.
- The name of the position is Bandi Rakshak.
- The name of the organization is Uttarakhand Subordinate service commission (UKSSSC).