Name of post:- technical officer, assistant anthropologists
Eligibility:- degree, master degree, medical qualification, M.Sc.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 12th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 6 Posts
Technical Officer:- 01 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor degree in veterinary science and animal husbandry from a recognized university included in the 1st schedule or 2nd schedule to the Indian veterinary council Act, 1984 with registration in the veterinary council of India or in a state veterinary council.
Assistant Anthropologist:- 02 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have master degree in Anthropologist from a recognized university or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of state bank of India by cash / or by suing net banking facility of the state bank or by using visa card / master card / credit card / debit card. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of union public service commission www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 12th May 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.