Name of Post:- Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Examination
Eligibility:- Bachelor Degree
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- to Rs. 15600 – 39200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200 to Rs. 5400/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th may 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 300 Posts
Qualification:- Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree of any recognized University or Equivalent qualification up to the last date for receipt of Application.
Age Limit:- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2014 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1974 and not later than July 1, 1993. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1959
Application Fee:- After Filling in the candidates ‘Registration’ Format of the online application, the candidates shall procure the print out of the E-Challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of state bank of india or Punjab National Bnak by the Candidate according to his her category. The fee will not allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-challan/ I- Collect. The above preliminary examination according to the category, is as under:-
- Unreserved (General) – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs.115/-
- Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 115/-
- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/
- Handicapped -Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 15/-
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates who want to apply can apply through Commission’s website uppsc.up.nic.in on or before 24th March 2014 to 26th May 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.