UPSC Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service written test result 2017 has been released. Candidates who appeared for the IES/ISS exam 2017 which was conducted by Union Public Service Commission, the result of written test has been declared, you can check the result of written test whether you are eligible or not for the personality test from official website – upsc.gov.in.
Innumerable applicants have been appeared for Union Public Service Commission IES/ISS exam 2017. After the exam each and every candidate waits for the result. If you are one of them then you are at right place. We were continuously checking Union Public Service Commission official website to check the results update for our website subscriber.
UPSC IES ISS written exam result 2017 information
|Name of Organization||UPSC|
|Name of Post||IES/ ISS|
|Number of Vacancies||44 Posts|
How to download UPSC IES/ ISS written exam result 2017?
- First of all, open website browser and go to Official website of Union Public Service Commission – upsc.gov.in.
- Navigate to ‘what’s new’ in the right corner of the official site.
- Now you have to click on the option of ‘view all’, and click on the option of result of written exam IES/ISS 2017.
- New page will open, click on the given link and you will be redirected to page where you can check the result.
- Download the list and find your roll number to know the status.
- Heartiest congratulations If you cleared the written exam, now take print out for future reference.