UPSC result 2017 for Junior Works Manager (Mechanical) post has been released. Aspirants who appeared for the Junior Works Manager (Mechanical) post exam which was conducted by Union Public Service Commission can check the result by using the given information. Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in to get the result for UPSC Junior Works Manager (Mechanical) exam 2017.
Huge number of applicants have been appeared for Union Public Service Commission Junior Works Manager (Mechanical) exam 2017. Now each and every candidate is looking for the UPSC Junior Works Manager (Mechanical) result 2017. If you are one of them then you are at right place. We were continuously checking Union Public Service Commission official website to check the result’s update for our website subscriber.
Candidates who are waiting for the Union Public Service Commission result 2017 can get the same on this page. We have updated the latest UPSC 2017 result for Junior Works Manager (Mechanical) posts.
UPSC result 2017 for Junior Works Manager (Mechanical) Post Information
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Junior Works Manager (Mechanical)|
How to download UPSC result 2017 for Junior Works Manager (Mechanical) Post Information?
- First of all, open website browser and open official website for UPSC upsc.gov.in.
- Navigate to ‘What’s new’ tab.
- Select the link for the post of Junior Works Manager (Mechanical).
- Click to download the pdf file to view the result details.
- Congratulations if you cleared the Exam.
- You are requested to bring all the original documents (along with their attested photocopies) regarding educational qualification, experience, age proof, community/ PH certificate, equivalence certificate etc. as per exhaustive details given in the Commissions website (www.upsc.gov.in) under Recruitment/Interview/List of documents (Annexure I) while appearing for the interview.
- You are also requested to submit Attestation Form along with photograph and fill TA Bill Form (if outstation candidates). In this regard please read carefully and follow the procedures, terms & conditions governing the Interview as indicated in the Commissions website under Recruitment/Interview/Procedure, Terms & Conditions (Annexure II) and download the requisite forms.