UPSC recruitment – the royal commission on the supreme civil services in India under the chairman – ship of lord lee, which submitted its report in 1924, recommended the setting up of the PSC. This led to the establishment of the first psc on 1st October 1926 under the chairman – ship of Sir Ross Barker. The limited advisory function awarded to the PSC and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of a Federal Public service commission under the government of India Act, 1935. The Federal Public service commission became the UPSC after independent and it was given a Constitutional status with promulgation of constitution of India on 26th January 1950.
390 NDA & NA Examination (II) 2017 in UPSC NDA na exam- 30th June 2017
UPSC NDA and NA Examination (II) 2017
UPSC NDA released new notification on their official website upsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 390 (three hundred and ninety) vacancies for NDA & NA Examination (II) 2017. Job seekers should apply on or before 30th June 2017.
Commission Name:- Union Public Service Commission
Exam Name:- NDA & NA Exam (II) 2017
Location:- All India
Advt No.:- 10/2017-NDA-II
Official website: upsc.gov.in
upsc nda 2017 exam
NDA & NA Exam (II) 2017: 390 Vacancies
- National Defence Academy:- 335 Posts (208 for Army, 55 for Navy, 72 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy:- 55 Posts
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Qualification required for upsc exam
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:- 12th Class pass of School Education with 10+2 pattern or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Note:- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Age Limit for UPSC NA Exam:- Applicants born not earlier than 02nd January 1999 and not later than 01st January 2002
Recruitment Process:- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test.
UPSC NDA exam Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for NDA & NA Exam – II 2017 vacancy should pay the below charges through depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using Net Banking Facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/MasterCard/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
- SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for UPSC NDA Exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 30.06.2017.
Important Dates to remember for upsc nda examination:-
Closing Date: 30.06.2017
Last Date for Submission of Fee by Cash: 29.06.2017
Written Examination Date: 10.09.2017
Like ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
UPSC nda exam 2017 Notification Naval Academy :- Union Public service commission (UPSC) invites application for the position of 390 National Defence Academy and Naval Academy examination vacancies. Apply online before 10th February 2017.
UPSC NA exam 2017 apply online
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th February 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 390 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not earlier than 2nd July 1998 and later than 1st July 2001 are eligible.
Qualification:- Candidates should have +2 class of the +2 class pattern of school education with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a state education board or a university.
upsc na exam selection procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply for upsc nda exam:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Union Public service commission UPSC www.upsc.gov.in from 18-01-2017 to 10-02-2017.
Important Dates for UPSC NA Exam
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 18th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10th February 2017.
- Applicant will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the applicant belong to included in the lists of reserved communities issued by the Central government.
- The test will be of two hours duration and will carry a maximum of 100 marks and the medium of the question paper will be English only.
- The test will be objective type question with multiple choice answers.
- Shortlisted applicants would be asked to submit the certificates
- The applicants are directed to undertake the CBRT at their own risk.