Name of post:- deputy legislative, training officer
Eligibility:- Master degree, degree, degree in law
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 28th April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 49 Posts
Training Officer:- 10 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Pay Scale:– Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in engineering / master degree / diploma in engineering / post – graduation diploma.
Lecturer:- 34 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
- Pay Scale:– Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor degree in computer engineering / technology / IT / civil engineering / technology / chemical engineering / electronics and communication engineering / mechanical engineering / electrical engineering.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of state bank of India by cash / or by suing net banking facility of the state bank or by using visa card / master card / credit card / debit card. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of union public service commission www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28th April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.