Uttar Pradesh HAL recruitment 2016-17 Apprentice vacancies :- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of Apprentice training under CSR initiative of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Apply before 25th August 2016.
Name of post:- Apprentice training
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 25th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:-Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 27 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 60% marks for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and 50% for schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested recent passport size photograph send to board of apprentice – ship training (Northern Region), Lakhanpur, Kanpur (BOAT), from 26th July 2016 to 25th August 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 26th July 2016..
- Last date for the submission of application is 25th August 2016..
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.