Name of post:- junior Resident
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:-80 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 17th August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through draft in the favor of AIIMS Rishikesh payable at Rishikesh. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates and female categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with prescribed application form / original and one set of attested copies of certificates and documents at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 17th August 2016.
- Detailed advertisement and conditions are available on website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
- AIIMS reserves the right to make amendment to the number of posts advertisement based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.