Name of post:- trade apprentice
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
Last Date:- 16th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 215 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 15th October 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have ITI / NCVT certificate in relevant discipline.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online though official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical limited (BHEL) http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in on or before 16th September 2016 and send hard copy along with relevant documents to Assistant general Manager, room no 29, HRM department, main administration building, BHEL, deep ranipu, Haridwar, Uttarakhand:- 249403 on or before 21st September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for submission of online application is 16th September 2016.
- Last date for the receipt of online application is 21st September 2016.
- All applicants applying for the above positions should have their qualification from a recognized university / institute.
- The training in under NEEM (National employment enhancement mission) scheme.
- For applying for the above training, applicants should have studied in the relevant branch / discipline from recognized institution as a regular student.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
- Reservation for the applicants belonging to SC / ST / OBC in the application form and the required documentary proof should be enclosed with the application.
- Applicants called for interview shall not be paid any TA / DA.