WBCSSC recruitment 2015 Teacher Upper Primary Posts : The West Bengal Central School Service commission (WBCSSC) invites application for the post of Teacher eligibility Test – 2015 for Upper Primary level under of the department of school education (Government f west Bengal).
Name of Post:- Teacher Eligibility Test- 2015 for Upper Primary Level.
Eligibility:- Graduation, Diploma, B.Ed., Senior Secondary, Degree
Job Location:- West Bengal
Last Date:- 30th June 2015
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of “Teacher Eligibility Test- 2015 for Upper Primary Level” should be as per government of West Bengal.
Qualification:- Candidate should have the following qualification:-
- Graduation and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (By whatever name known) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in education (B.Ed.). OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (recognition Norms and procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR
- Senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and four year Bachelor in Elementary Examination (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and four year BA / B.SC.Ed. OR BA.Ed. / S.Sc.Ed. OR
- Graduation with at least 59% marks and one year B.Ed. (special education) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks as per relaxation given by Ministry of human Resource development (Department of school education and literacy) side notification number S.O. 918 dated 1st April 2015, which was published in the gazette of India.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Examination.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for General / other backward class (OBC-A & OBC-B) candidates and Rs 80/- for reserved schedule caste / schedule tribe / PH-VH / PH-HI / PH-OH category candidates. Candidates have to pay application fees through e-challan or NEFT.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of the west Bengal Central school service commission (WBCSSC) www.westbengalssc.com from 12th June 2015 for applied for TET, 2013 and 18th June 2015 for fresh candidates to 30th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.