Name of Post:- village resource persons
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- As per MGNREGA rules
Last Date:- 18th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 320 Posts
Block wise vacancies:-
- Islampur block:– 130 Posts
- Goalpokher – I:- 140 Posts
- Hemtabad:- 50 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of village resource person should be youth and above 18 years old.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of village resource person should have passed 10th class examination board standard or equivalent or above.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of village resource person will be on the basis of / qualification marks / written Examination and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of village resource person should have worked in MGNREGS or have family members who had worked under MGNREGS.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of village resource person may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all required certificates send to Concern BDO office, Uttar dinajpur on or before 19th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Total working period is 13 days for 2015 – 2016.
- Candidate should not be related to PRI and also not related with project implementation agency.
- Candidate should preferably for women and / or belonging to SC / ST community.
- Candidate should be resident of the concerned block.
- Preference may be given for the person for the previous experience on social audit.
- Last date for the submission of application is 18th November 2015 to be concerned BDO office.
- Application should be submitted by hand on working days from 11 am to 4 pm.