Name of Post:- junior research fellow
Eligibility:- NET, DBT
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 4th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 25 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of junior research fellow should be 28 years as on 4th November 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of junior research fellow should have NET – JRF (CSIR / UGC) examination qualified candidates or DBT / DST / ICMR – JRF fellows.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held on 4th November 2015 from 09.30 a.m. in the Auditorium.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of junior research fellow may appear walk-in-interview with the documents (original as well as attested copies) Matriculation certificate in support of your date of birth degree certificate / diploma certificate / original reprint of all the testimonials regarding education qualification certificate / No objection certificate from the employer if employed / Final mark sheet of M.Sc. Examination / Documentary evidence of qualifying NET examination / one recent passport size photograph.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The vacancy code is 4011503.
- Date of advertisement is 14th October 2015.
- The engagement is purely temporary and therefore, does not confer any right / claim Implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post.
- The age and qualification will be reckoned as on the date of interview.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules.
- Candidates selected through this interview would be encouraged to register for P.D. in AcSIR.
- The name of the project is IICN Ph.D. Programme 2015.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the condition may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 4th November 2015 from 09.30 a.m.
- The number of vacancies are 25.