West Bengal Police released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of total 259 (Two Hundred fifty nine) jobs for forest Guard under Directorate of forest. Job seekers should register before 19th May 2017.
Govt Department:- West Bengal Police
Post info:- forest Guard
Job Location:- West Bengal
west bengal police recruitment 2017-18 apply online
forest Guard:- 259 vacancies
Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for forest Guard should have passed Madhyamik examination or its equivalent from the West Bengal of secondary education or any institution recognized by the state government or the central government.
Salary Structure:- Rs 5400 – 25200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 32 years as on 1st January 2017.
Selection Process:- Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview followed by documents verification.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 200/- (Rupee Two hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 20/- (Rupee Twenty only)
How to apply for West Bengal Police vacancies 2017:- Applicants may register through online mode or offline mode through official website of West Bengal Police http://policewb.gov.infrom 21/04/2017 to 19/05/2017.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
West Bengal Police released new notification on their official website policewb.gov.in for the recruitment of 04 (four) vacancies for Software Developers. Job seekers should 24th March 2017.
wb police recruitment 2017-18 notification
Govt. Agency Name:- West Bengal Police
Designation:- Software Developers
Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Official Web portal: policewb.gov.in
Software Developers: 04 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join West Bengal Police Software Developers posts should have First class MCA or M.Sc (IT/Computer Science) or BE/ B.Tech in Computer science.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per Rules
Selection Process:- West Bengal Police will be conduct the Personal Interview for Software Developers vacancy.
How to apply for West Bengal Police vacancies 2017:- Eligible applicant may send the prescribed application form to the email [email protected] on or before 24/03/2017.
West Bengal Police recruitment 2016-17 Software developer post :- West Bengal Police, applications are invited to fill up 02 vacancies of 02 senior Software developer on Contractual basis. Register before 29th September 2016.
west bengal police jobs 2017
Name of post:- Senior Software Developer
Eligibility:- MCA, MSC, BE, B.Tech.
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs.30000/- Per Month
Total No. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age will be according to rules and regulation of West Bengal Police organization.
Qualification:- Aspirants should have MCA / M.Sc. in information technology / computer science or BE / B.Tech. in computer science .
How to apply:- Applicants may send the prescribed application form along with relevant documents to the email:- [email protected] on or before 29/09/2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Age is relaxable for schedule caste (SC) / schedule tribe(ST) / other backward class (OBC) / Ex-servicemen as per government rules.
- Applicants having passed VIII standard from a recognized university / educational institution and residing permanently in the LWE allocated areas in the district of Paschim Medinipore (InclusingJhargram Police District), Bankura and Purilla.
- Applications may be submitted either through online or offline modes for which the window will remain operative for the period from 10th March 2016 to 11th April 2016.
- For any query, please call the west Bengal police recruitment board at 033 – 2337 – 1402.
- The selection process by the West Bengal police recruitment is transparent and purely merit based.
- The applications are advised to beware of the un-scrupulous elements / racketeers touts who may misguide the applicants with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration.