Name of post:- Krishi Prayukti Sahayak
Eligibility:- Higher secondary
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5400 – 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 1204 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The relaxation to the applicants will be as per government rules.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed higher secondary class examination board standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized university / institute / college / school.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of west Bengal staff selection commission (WBSSC) www.wbssc.gov.in from 9th March 2016 to 8th April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 9th March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 8th March 2016.
- The name of the organization is West Bengal Staff selection commission (WBSSC).
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The name of the position is Krishi Prayukti Sahayak.