West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2017 Vehicle Inspector posts :- West Bengal Staff Selection commission (WBSSC) invites application for the position of 17 Motor Vehicle Inspector (Technical) vacancies. Apply online before 30th January 2017.
Name of post:- Motor Vehicle Inspector (Technical)
Eligibility:- Madhyamik, Diploma
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 17 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have Madhyaik examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or council with diploma in Automobile or mechanical engineering from a recognized institute duly approved by AICTE / or its equivalent and two year experience in a workshop / factory of Automobile or OEM.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 220/-for all other categories candidates and Rs 20/- for schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / PWD categories candidates through cards.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of www.wbssc.gov.in from 28th December 2016 to 30th January 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date of submission of online application is 28th December 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th January 2017.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fee for each.
- The qualification prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by government.
- All the degree / diploma / certificate mentioned in the advertisement must have obtained from recognized universities / institution.