Name of Post:-Scientist, Assistant
Eligibility:-M.Sc., MCA, B.Tech., Graduate, B.Sc., Diploma
Last Date:-22nd June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-07 Posts
Scientist ‘B’:-04 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have first class M.Sc. degree in Geology / Geophysics / Physics / Chemistry OR first class B.Tech. (IT) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Scientist ‘B’ should not exceeding 35 years on the date of advertisement. (Relaxable 5 years for the departmental candidates)
- Qualification:-Candidate should have Graduate of a recognized University.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Assistant should not exceeding 28 years on the date of advertisement. (Relaxable up to 35 years for the government Servants and employees of the Institute.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed application format along with attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets send to the Registrar, Wadia Institute of Himalaya Geology, 33, General Mahadeo Singh Road, Dehradun- 248001 Uttarakhand on or before 22nd June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The institute reserves the right to select the candidates based on their qualification and experience.
- Selected candidates will be appointed initially on probation basis.
- Continuation of their service will depend on satisfactory clearance of probation.
- Only selected candidates will be informed about their selection in due course on completion of their selection process.
- Institute will not be responsible for late / non receipt of call letters for test / Interview due to postal delay.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- If candidate applies for more than one post, he / she must submit separate application forms for each of the posts.