25 junior conservation officer, Project Assistant in WII:- 3rd September 2017
Wildlife institute of India (WII) released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of total 25 (Twenty Five) jobs out of which 02 (Two) vacancies for junior conservation officer, 04 (Four) for Project Assistant and various vacancies. Job seekers should apply online before 3rd September 2017.
Govt Department:- Wildlife institute of India
Post Name:- junior conservation officer, Project Assistant
Job Posting:- Uttarakhand
Application date:- 3rd September 2017
WII Jobs 2017 News
Junior Conservation officer:- 02 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Conservation officer should have M.Sc. in related field.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 32000/- Per Month
Project Assistant:- 04 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Project Assistant should have degree in any discipline with diploma.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- maximum 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Written Examination and personal Interview.
How to apply for recruitment WII 2017:- Applicants may apply online through official website of http://wii.gov.in from 4th August 2017 to 3rd September 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 04/08/2017
Closing Date: 03/09/2017