Name of Post:- research fellow
Job Location:- Lakshadweep
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Research fellow should be as per zoological Survey of India (ZSI) rules..
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Research fellow should have following qualification:-
- A first class MSC with major in marine biology / environmental or any life sciences.
- Must be willing to pursue a PHD through the project with –in 6-12 months of joining of the project,
- Should be physically fir not be adverse to work in marine conditions.
- Should be able to perform waterman ship of 10 minutes swim / float without swimming aids and complete 200 meter continuous surface swim or 300 meter swim with mask films and snorkel.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Monitoring staff having following desirable qualification:-
- Good statistical knowledge and ability to use statistical softare.
- Experience of working with a varied group of people and culture, especially research scholars in different scientist filed / volunteers and interns.
- Research experience in Coral reef studies.
- Possessing good communication skills.
- Possessing SCUBS certification.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Research fellow may apply with CV / related certificates and training certificates send to Principal investigator, Long term Coral reef monitoring programme, Lakshadweep, Marine biology regional Centre, zoological survey of India, 130 Santhome high road, Chennai:- 600028 or a pdf copy of whole copy of certificates e-mail to email@example.com on or before 9th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 9th November 2015.
- Date of interview is 15th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.