31 Junior Research Fellow in ZSI – 11th November 2017
ZSI recruitment 2017 notification has been released on official website www.zsi.gov.in for the recruitment of 31 (thirty one) vacancies for Junior Research Fellow. Walk-in-Interview 11th November 2017.
Advertisement Number:- 07/2017
|Organization Name||Zoological Survey of India|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of vacancies||31|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Interview date||11th November 2017|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ZSI with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ZSI recruitment 2017.
ZSI recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||31||Rs. 12000/-|
ZSI 2017 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Master degree in Zoology/ Environmental Science/ Wildlife Science/ Life Sciences with Zoology as a major subject in undergraduate/post graduate course from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 28 years as on 11.11.2017.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ZSI 2017 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
ZSI application fee 2017
Fee charges: There is no application fee
ZSI application form 2017
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and one set of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations & all original documents at the time of Interview.
Venue:- Botanical Garden of Indian Republic, NOIDA, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
Like ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ZSI 2017 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Interview||11.11.2017 at 11:00 AM|
ZSI recruitment 2015 notification 6 Research Fellow Posts : Zoological Survey of India (ZSI), Ministry of environment, Forests and climate change, Government of India invites application for the position of 06 research fellow. Apply before 9th November 2015.
Name of Post:- research fellow
Job Location:- Lakshadweep
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Research fellow should be as per zoological Survey of India (ZSI) rules..
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Research fellow should have following qualification:-
- A first class MSC with major in marine biology / environmental or any life sciences.
- Must be willing to pursue a PHD through the project with –in 6-12 months of joining of the project,
- Should be physically fir not be adverse to work in marine conditions.
- Should be able to perform waterman ship of 10 minutes swim / float without swimming aids and complete 200 meter continuous surface swim or 300 meter swim with mask films and snorkel.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Monitoring staff having following desirable qualification:-
- Good statistical knowledge and ability to use statistical softare.
- Experience of working with a varied group of people and culture, especially research scholars in different scientist filed / volunteers and interns.
- Research experience in Coral reef studies.
- Possessing good communication skills.
- Possessing SCUBS certification.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Research fellow may apply with CV / related certificates and training certificates send to Principal investigator, Long term Coral reef monitoring programme, Lakshadweep, Marine biology regional Centre, zoological survey of India, 130 Santhome high road, Chennai:- 600028 or a pdf copy of whole copy of certificates e-mail to email@example.com on or before 9th November 2015.
- Last date for the submission of application is 9th November 2015.
- Date of interview is 15th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.